No phonecalls, agencies or headhunters, Chicago based candidates only, no telecommuting.
ArtVersion Interactive is a fast growing creative agency with headquarters in Chicago. We looking for a strategic thinker, to pitch in on the branding projects, media outreach, digital strategies, and execution. This position also requires solid writing and verbal skills. The Brand Strategist will be a multi-faceted player with primary responsibilities across all brand footprints planning and brand landscape developments and analyses, internally and on the client side. You will be responsible for developing and executing successfully on the interactive projects with other team members.
This is a contract to full time, (not freelance), position. We are looking for an individual with a capability to commute between our Chicago and Lake Bluff offices, depending on schedules and team/client meetings.
- Brand strategies – Product and service
- User experience planning and strategy
- Brand audits
- Brand launch and marketing
- Business writing
- Participate in creating overall strategy plan as well as following analytics and marketing execution
- Shares responsibility on the client sustainability and retention
- Primary support on the brand campaign strategy and execution
- Establishes strategic plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
- Develops and executes comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of organization
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Build relationships between agency and key prospects
- Understands the business and marketing challenges of key prospects
The best candidate will have:
- BS/BA degree preferably in Marketing, PR or Communications.
- Experience/competence with Microsoft Office, specifically, Excel spreadsheets, Word.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Competitive, persistent and eager with great communication skills.
- A passion for building relationships and providing outstanding customer service.
Qualified candidates please provide the following in a text format:
- Cover Letter
- Salary History
- LinkedIn URL
11 N Skokie Hwy, 3rd Floor • Lake Bluff, IL 60044
10 S LaSalle St, 2nd Floor • Chicago, IL 60603
No phonecalls, agencies or headhunters, Chicago based candidates only, no telecommuting.View Larger Map