No phonecalls, agencies or headhunters, Chicagoland candidates only, no telecommuting.
ArtVersion is an independent Chicago based full-service creative agency. We are looking for a storyteller that has the experience in developing digital content and narrative. With solid writing and verbal skills. Agency experience preferred but not necessary. The ideal candidate would be a multi-faceted player with the ability to boil messaging down to easily digestible, yet compelling brand stories. Primary responsibilities will include all written communications, marketing activities, internally but also on the client side; developing and executing stories that work hand-in-hand with market research, user journeys, and brand elements.
This is a contract to a full-time, (not freelance), position. With a primary office being in Lake Bluff, we are looking for an individual with the capability to commute sometimes to our Chicago offices, depending on schedules and team/client meetings.
- Content strategies and storytelling
- Copy editing, grammar and check spelling
- Business articles writing with focus on SEO
- Participate in creating overall strategy plan as well as following analytics and marketing execution
- Client Services and Client Retention
- Primary support on the brand campaign strategy and execution
- Establishes strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
- Develops and executes comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of organization
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Build relationships between agency and key prospects
- Understands the business and marketing challenges of key prospects
The best candidate will have:
- BS/BA degree preferably in Marketing, PR or Communications
- Experience/competence with Microsoft Office, specifically, Excel spreadsheets, Word
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Competitive, persistent and eager with great communication skills
- A passion for building relationships and providing outstanding customer service
Qualified candidates please provide the following in a text format:
- Cover Letter
- LinkedIn URL
11 N Skokie Hwy, 3rd Floor • Lake Bluff, IL 60044
10 S LaSalle St, 2nd Floor • Chicago, IL 60603
No phonecalls, agencies or headhunters, Chicago based candidates only, no telecommuting.