No phone-calls, no agencies and recruiters.
ArtVersion Interactive is a fast growing creative agency with a team members across the globe and headquarters in Chicago. We looking for a team player that has the experience in digital content strategies, as well as a solid writing and verbal skills. Agency experience preferred but not necessary. The Content Strategist will be a multi-faceted player with primary responsibilities across all digital marketing activities, internally and on the client side. You will be responsible for developing and executing successful interactive marketing projects with other team members and through visual branding. Candidate needs to have evangelistical view to new media, planning and execution.
- Content Strategies and Storytelling
- Business articles writing
- Participate in creating overall strategy plan as well as following analytics and marketing execution
- Shares responsibility on the budget and growth
- Primary support on the brand campaign strategy and execution
- Establishes strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
- Develops and executes comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of organization
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Build relationships between agency and key prospects
- Understands the business and marketing challenges of key prospects
The best candidate will have:
- BS/BA degree preferably in Marketing, PR or Communications.
- Experience/competence with Microsoft Office, specifically, Excel spreadsheets, Word.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Competitive, persistent and eager with great communication skills.
- A passion for building relationships and providing outstanding customer service.
Qualified candidates please provide the following in a text format:
- Cover Letter
- Salary History
11 N Skokie Hwy, Suite 300 Lake Bluff, IL 60044
No phonecalls, no agencies and headhunters, Chicago based candidates only, no telecommuting.
View Larger Map