ArtVersion Interactive Recognized with 9 Prestigious Awards
Alongside the leading global ad agencies, public relations firms, interactive agencies and web designers – ArtVersion is pleased to have been awarded a record 9 honors for 2017 from Vega Awards, including four prestigious Canopus (1st Place) Awards and five Centauri (2nd Place) Awards.
Celebrating the best in digital media excellence, each year, Vega Digital Awards recognizes and honors the outstanding performance, talent and effort of the best digital and creative professionals, web developers, web designers and web agencies around the world.
For 2017, ArtVersion has been awarded four of the 1st Place Canopus awards for multi-level marketing and visual appeal for the branding, web design, UI/UX design work across projects inclusive of Tiara and Cristaux. Centauri 2nd Place recognitions include UI, UX, Web Application, Animation and Photography work for Tiara, Cristaux and JetRails. The awards are administered and judged by International Awards Associates (IAA) and a panel of internationally-esteemed creative professionals.
“Our team is proud to be recognized among such a talented group of creatives. Our own commitment to each project is reflected in the process and result, and we couldn’t be happier that the industry acknowledges that work. Considering the talent out there today, the competition, strong criteria and quality of work shown by agencies across all concentrations – we feel absolutely elated.” says Goran Paunovic, Creative Director and Founder of ArtVersion.
2017 ArtVersion Vega Awards Summary
Canopus (1st Place)
- Beauty and Cosmetics – Tiara
- Multi-level Marketing – Cristaux
- Visual Appeal (New) – Cristaux
- Manufacturing – Cristaux
Centauri (2nd Place)
- User Interface – Tiara
- User Experience – Cristaux
- Web Applications / Services – JetRails
- Animation – JetRails
- Photography – Cristaux
Vega Digital Awards is an international competition focusing on the achievements of small and medium-sized web design, video production and advertising companies, and the creative professionals who are the driving force behind global digital communications industry who inspire through concept, writing or design through traditional or electronic media.
The awards are administered and judged by International Awards Associates (IAA), alongside a carefully selected panel of internationally-esteemed creative professionals. The Association oversees awards and recognition programs, provides judges and sets competition standards for excellence.
2017 Expert Jury Panel :
- Jon Meakin, Global Business Development Director, Grayling
- Birger Linke, Senior Creative Director, DMG Beijing/Shanghai/L.A
- Jonathan Winbush, Motion Graphic/VR Artist, Winbush Design & Animation
- lessandro Sciortino, Creative Director, McCann Worldgroup
- Nikolina Popovic, Creative Director, Havas Adriatic
- Greg Abel, Founder | CEO, Tailfin
- Tim Shelley, Digital Creative Director, SouthSouthWest. Past: Leo Burnett Melbourne
- Pantawit Kiangsiri, Film Composer, Pantawit Music Production Corp
- Scott Geersen, Director / Photographer, Substance
- Wojtek Jezowski, CEO and Creative Director, Black Rabbit
- Jurij Plavnik, Creative Director, F4F Creative Factory
- Philipp Nottelmann, Creative & Founder, Studio Visual Identity
- Christian Knopf, Creative Director, permanent
- Alessandro Beda, Head of Digital, PwC Polska
- Jing Liu, Art Director, Moving Station
- Daniel da Hora, CCO, DH,LO Creative Boutique
- Shadi Al Hroub, Creative Consultant, Global Health Development
- James Leal-Valias, Creative Director, Redline Interactive
- Alex Tan, Creative Director, Nokua Design Sdn. Bhd.
- Leonardo Zakour, CEO & Interaction Designer, BONS
- Zhou WenJun, Founder & Design Director, 524 Studio
- Jimmy Landaburu, Senior Art Director / Executive Creative, Creacional / AAG Carat
- Andrea Foresi, Senior Creative, Kastner & Partners
- Olivier Hero Dressen, Director / Photographer, www.studiosupreme.be
- Kishore Karumbaiah, CCO + Partner, Langoor Digital
- DJ Summitt, Motion Designer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Kumar Jha, CEO, Agency 42
- Zizhu Zhao, Founder and CEO, Pantawit Music Production Corporation
- Matthew Smith, CEO, Modmacro, Inc.
- Matthew Fitz-Henry, Founder | CEO, Genome
- Shangning Wang, Design Consultant, United Nations Children’s Fund
- Aleksandr Tikhonov, Director, Contorra Family
- Pavel Kozlov, Designer, Writer, Peopleofdesign
- Greg Wixted, CEO, Global iLabs Ltd
- Kyle Johnson, Principal/Creative Director, BlkMrkt. Cr8tiv Labs
- Christine David, Creative Marketing Consultant, Florida Justice Association
- Joe Hui, Project Manager, 1Design.World
This year’s Vega Digital Awards competition included over 2,000 entries from 30 countries: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Faroe Islands, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Singapore, Netherland, New Zealand, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States.
ABOUT Vega Digital Awards
Vega Digital Awards confers worldwide recognition on winners’ work. Vega Digital Awards provides a launch pad for showcasing talent. Recognition from our panel of judges shows peers, clients, and communities that your achievements shine like a star in the digital universe. “Winning Vega Digital Awards is a significant career accomplishment for the recipients,” Ong said. “With vetted panelists, tough criteria, blind judging processes, and strict bylaws limiting winners, only the best entries received recognition. The creative digital work this year was truly outstanding and inspiring.”
ABOUT ArtVersion Interactive
ArtVersion Interactive Agency is an independent full-service creative agency headquartered Chicago. With over decade-long experience, the ArtVersion team works with clients worldwide to craft ideal brand strategies, visuals, tonality and dynamic messaging ranging from conceptualization, design, layout and content strategies relevant to digital web and print delivery methods.
Site: https://artversion.comSee More...