ArtVersion Dominates 2019 Vega Digital Awards
CHICAGO, Il., February 5, 2020 – ArtVersion, a leading independent design consultancy firm, has recently been announced a recipient of 23 total Vega Digital Awards spanning across several categories like User Interface, User Experience, Branded Content, Marketing Effectiveness and Innovative/Experimental, amongst others. The recognition solidifies ArtVersion’s influential branding, UI/UX design & web development strategy expertise as best-in-class on an international scale.
“Considering the quality of materials submitted and strong competition; industry recognitions such as this mean a lot to us especially on an international level. We are equally flattered and honored for inclusion in the Vega Awards once again,” says Erin Lentz, Executive Director of Design at Art Version Company.
ArtVersion also received honors for project execution in association with a range of other product/service sub-categories like Financial Services, Professional Services, Corporate Communications, Sports, Transportation, Automotive, Non-Profit, Construction and Architecture. The agency’s digital design prowess shined through on Centauri, Canopus and Arcturus levels of the Vega Digital Awards in representation of work performed for Hilton Hotels, Volvo Trucks, UPTIME, EVO, Chicago Crypto Capital, SOS Children’s Villages Illinois and Knight E/A.
The Vega Digital Awards seeks to recognize and honors the outstanding performance, talent and effort of the best digital and creative professionals, web developers, web designers and web agencies around the world. They invite the participation of ad agencies, public relations firms, interactive agencies, graphic designers, web designers, and web enthusiasts, along with other companies and nonprofit organizations. The Vega Digital Awards also search out the brightest future stars of the digital media universe, to reward and encourage the young people who will create the future of digital communications.
The Vega Digital Awards is an International Awards Associate (IAA) competition characterized by over 1,550 entries from 50+ countries, evaluated by over 30 international judges. The Vega Digital Awards’ panel of judging experts considers a core set of criteria including types of clients, services offered, and brand reputation/visibility in respective target market. This year’s panel of international judges included (A-Z):
- Laura Barrera (United States), Creative Director, Gig Miami
- Scott Berry (United States), President, MarketCrest LLC
- Daniel da Hora (Brazil), Chief Creative Officer, DH,LO Creative Boutique
- Saswata Das (India), Founder Director, Almond Branding
- Christine David (United States), Creative Marketing Consultant, Florida Justice Association
- Thomas J Elliott (Hong Kong S.A.R.), Senior Creative Producer Director, APV
- Liliana Farinha (Portugal), Digital Director, By Interactive Brands Agency
- Nick Ford-Young (United Kingdom), Head of Studio, Studio Black Tomato
- Ishan Ghosh (Canada), Chief Executive Officer, Barrett and Welsh
- Pancho Gonzalez (Chile), Chief Creative Officer, Inbrax Chile
- Claudia Gorgen (Germany), Managing Director, FILMUNIQUE Medienproduktion GmbH
- Joe Hui (Malaysia), Project Manger, 1Design.World
- Matthew Job (United States), Chief Marketing Officer, Local Search Masters
- Kyle Johnson (United States), Principal/Creative Director, BlkMrkt. Cr8tiv Labs
- Kishore Karumbaiah (India), Chief Creative Officer & Partner, Langoor Digital
- Holger Koenig (Germany), Chief Executive Officer, Koenigsfilm
- Fred Lebhart (United States), Chief Executive Officer, efelle creative
- Ronn Lee (China), Creative Director, BEAMY
- Gareth Leeding (United Kingdom), Group Creative Director, We Are Social
- Chia-Hui Lien (Taiwan), Creative Director, Yi Jia Visual Identity Design Co., Ltd.
- Birger Linke (Singapore), Global Group Creative Director, MindChamps
- Francesco Milaneso (Italy), Executive Creative Director, Triplesense Reply – Italy
- Markus Pargfrieder (Austria), Chief Executive Officer, Responsive Spaces
- Jurij Plavnik (Italy), Creative Director, F4F Creative Factory
- Hao Shan (China), Creative Director, Creplus Design
- Shefik (United States), Executive Producer and Host, Shefik presents Invocation
- Olga Shevchenko (Tuvalu), Creative Director, Vintage
- Alex Tan (Malaysia), Creative Director, Nokua Design Sdn. Bhd.
- Kate Tancred (United Kingdom), Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, The Smalls
- Mike Van Linda (United States), Creative Director, RPA
- Shangning Wang (United States), Visual Communication Design Specialist, United Nations Children’s Fund
- Greg Wixted (United Kingdom), Chief Amazement Officer, Global iLabs Ltd.
- Michael Wong (China), Film Director, E&T Films
ArtVersion has established itself as a leader in the design space with a renowned track record of client-agency relations and cutting-edge strategies. The nod in the 2019 Vega Digital Awards reflects ArtVersion’s unwavering commitment to communication and collaboration, reinforcing its positioning as a top creative agency in Chicago and globally.
ARTVERSION® is a creative agency headquartered in Chicago, IL, with an offshoot studio in Portland, OR. With over twenty years of expertise in branding, graphic design and web development, ARTVERSION works with clients worldwide to craft ideal strategies, visuals and dynamic messaging that delivers powerful user experiences. ARTVERSION’s services range from conceptualization, design & layout, and content strategies relevant to digital web and print delivery methods.
ABOUT International Awards Associate (IAA):
International Awards Associate (IAA), established in 2012, is a group of industry innovators, creators, designers and communications professionals deeply committed to moving the industry forward through discovery and recognition of new and existing talent. IAA is composed of award-winning communications professionals who are dedicated to searching out exceptionally creative “starts” and giving them the recognition they deserve. IAA also stands for “Inspire, Advance, Achieve.” IAA’s mission is to honor, promote and encourage creativity by establishing new standards of excellence for evaluating all aspects of media design, production and distribution. IAA’s goal is to provide affordable, independent competitions on an international stage that are respected as fair and open to all, regardless of company size or bottom line. IAA believes that recognition of creative professionals plays a crucial role in the growth of communities and the economy as a whole. IAA’s six awards programs consider over 15,000 entries from 50+ countries, evaluated by over 130 international judges. These awards programs include the Muse Creative Awards, Muse Design Awards, Vega Digital Awards, and the NYX Awards.