25 – Mobile, Mobile And More Mobile in 2012
Welcome back brand builders. Read these 5 important facts before listening to this weeks Rediscover Your Brand Podcast with your host Kip Russell.
Mobile Website Design is Crucial in 2012 and will be king in 2015
Let’s look at the facts:
1) 2 out of 5 Americans currently access the web from their mobile phones every day.
2) Half of all consumers are more likely to buy from a business with a Mobile Website.
3) Retailers can increase consumer traffic up to 85% just by providing a mobile website.
4) YouTube mobile alone gets over 100 million views a day.
5) 1 out of 3 mobile searches are local searches.
You have 2 options when it comes to creating an effective mobile website.
1) Create a separate mobile website that is accessed when user visit your site from their tablets or smart phones. Or
2) Create a site with “Responsive Web Design” which allows for a great user experience no matter what screen size your site is accessed from.
In 2012 there is no excuse that your company isn’t planning a mobile marketing strategy that begins with a strong mobile website.
Test your site. Pick your phone and type in your company URL on your mobile website browser. If your unhappy with your user experience chances are your customers are too.
Contact our agency to beginning planning your mobile website.