ArtVersion is an independent creative agency from Chicago with a global footprint and national recognition as a pioneer of UX design. We help brands solidify their communications and visual identities to elevate user experiences.
Our success relies upon team members working together to reach a common goal. Our rich diversity makes us unique, creative, innovative, and competitive, which helps us better serve our clients. That’s why we are committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace that nurtures creative thinkers regardless of race, ethnicity, age, religion, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
If you’re looking for a place where you can take charge of your passions and have support from a cross-functional team that promotes autonomy, innovation, strong culture and good design, please drop us a line.
Our team is looking for a UI/UX Designer with experience in web, motion graphics, video productions and app design. As we are looking to expand our collective locally at this time, this career opening is for Chicagoland candidates only.
- Participate in activities from project research and planning to execution
- Producing human-centered interfaces and experiences
- Strategize and collaborate with directors on brand strategies
- Understand the product and marketing challenges of key prospects
- Establishes a plan for project executions to achieve objectives
- Design user-friendly and engaging interfaces
- Create data-driven decisions toward measurable results
- Oversee and follow industry trends, processes and the latest standards
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of hands-on Design Communications experience
- Experience and competence with Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Ai, Xd, Figma)
- Strong sensibility over priorities and self-organizational skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Competitive, persistent and eager, with excellent communication skills
- A passion for building relationships and providing outstanding customer service
- Healthcare Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation
- Maternity and paternity bonus
- Career development and advancements
- Borrow time off – Against time you haven’t accrued yet
11 N Skokie Hwy, Suite 300, Lake Bluff, IL 60044
Please call us at (847) 279-8999 extension 4, for any questions in regards to employment opportunities or if you need unique accommodation for a disability.
COVID-19 Update: Currently, most of our employees are working remotely.