ArtVersion Interactive won 3 prestigious awards.
Chicago, IL – 1/19/2017 – With over 1,100 submissions from 30 countries throughout the world, ArtVersion Interactive Agency has won two of the Arcturus awards for the branding, web design, ui/ux design work performed for the Naturoco and one Centauri award for branding, web design, ui/ux design work performed for the L30 brand. Recognition in the 2016 Vega Digital Awards competition and excelled in its category, showing extraordinary prowess in digital creativity.
“We at ArtVersion, are extremely proud of this industry recognition and we are thankful for the initial nomination and allowing us to participate in the 2016 Vega Digital Awards. Team at ArtVersion works wholeheartedly, with full commitment and sincerity on every client project we undertake at our agency. Industry recognitions such as this mean a lot to us. Considering amount of competition, strong cretiria and quality of work submitted by other agencies around the World we feel extremely proud and flattered.” – Said Goran Paunovic, Creative Director and Principal of the firm.
Vega Digital Awards is an international competition catered to all creative professionals who inspire through concept, writing or design through traditional or electronic media. “We wish to recognize the singular achievements of small and medium-sized web design, video production and advertising companies, and the creative professionals who are the driving force behind global digital communications industry,” said Kenjo Ong, President for the International Awards Associates (IAA). “We hope to find, encourage and reward the newest and brightest stars emerging in the world of digital communications.”
Vega Digital Awards is administered and judged by International Awards Associate (IAA) and a carefully selected panel of internationally-esteemed creative professionals. The Association oversees awards and recognition programs, provides judges and sets competition standards for excellence.
This year’s panel of international judges included:
- Aleksandr Tikhonov, Director, Contorra Family, Russia
- Alessandro Miasi, Senior Copywriter, A-Tono DMCS, Italy
- Alex Tan, Creative Director, Nokua Design, Malaysia
- Andrea Foresi, Senior Art Director, TMP Worldwide UK, United Kingdom
- Birger Linke, Group Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather, China
- Christine David, Chief Digital Marketing Director, Rieback & David Integrated Marketing & Advertising, United States
- Greg Wixted, CEO, Global iLabs Ltd, United Kingdom
- Joe Hui, Project Manager, Nokua Design, Malaysia
- Jules Mercado, Web/Graphic Designer, Mixtapepsd.com, United States
- Jurij Plavnik, Creative Director, F4F Creative Factory, Italy
- Kishore Karumbaiah, Chief Creative Officer, Languor Digital, India
- Klaus Sommer Paulsen, CEO Creative Director, AdventureLAB, Denmark
- Kumar Jha, CEO, Agency 42, Australia
- Kyle Johnson, Principal/Creative Director, BlkMrkt. Cr8tiv Labs, United States
- Luiis Franceschi, Managing Partner, LUI.IS LLC Interactive Boutique Agency, Switzerland
- Maria Afroditi Patsi, Creative Director, Patsi® Art & Design, Greece
- Mark Goldstein, Creative Director, Nobody Studios, United States
- Matthew Smith, CEO, Modmacro, Inc., United States
- Nicholas Jackson, Creative Director of Branded Content, The Washington Post, United States
- Nikolina Popovic, Creative Director, Grey MENA, Qatar
- Olivier Hero Dressen, Director / Photographer, China
- Pavel Kozlov, Designer, Writer, Peopleofdesign, Russia
- Pier Lalonde, President, Creative Director, Pixel & Cie, Canada
- Shakir Dzheyranov, Creative Director, Spinifex Group, United States
- Shangning Wang, Freelance graphic designer & artist, United States
- Wojtek Jezowski, CEO and Creative Director, Black Rabbit, Poland
- Zhou Wen Jun, Founder & Design Director, 524 Studio, China
Entries from more than 200 professional and student categories were rated according to rigorous standards. During the blind judging period, the panelists searched for and identified the most innovative and creative concepts, the strongest executions, and the highest quality in the digital media. Winners were selected from a broad scope of categories, from broadcast and print to social media and emerging platforms.
This year’s Vega Digital Awards competition included entries from 30 countries: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Faroe Islands, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Singapore, Netherland, New Zealand, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States.
ABOUT Vega Digital Awards
Vega Digital Awards confers worldwide recognition on winners’ work. Vega Digital Awards provides a launch pad for showcasing talent. Recognition from our panel of judges shows peers, clients, and communities that your achievements shine like a star in the digital universe. “Winning Vega Digital Awards is a significant career accomplishment for the recipients,” Ong said. “With vetted panelists, tough criteria, blind judging processes, and strict bylaws limiting winners, only the best entries received recognition. The creative digital work this year was truly outstanding and inspiring.”
ABOUT ArtVersion Interactive
ArtVersion Interactive Agency is an independent full-service creative agency headquartered Chicago. With over decade long experience, the ArtVersion team works with clients worldwide to craft ideal brand strategies, visuals, tonality and dynamic messaging ranging from conceptualization, design, layout and content strategies relevant to digital web and print delivery methods.
Site: https://artversion.comSee More...